Contact us for a free, no obligation first interview
phone icon1300 1 LEGAL

Civil Litigation

If you are owed money by another person or entity and you require payment of that money, you will ordinarily need to take civil action. This may include letters of demand by a solicitor or civil litigation in the Courts.

Our solicitors are able to assist in most areas of civil ligation, including proceedings in the Magistrates’ Courts, County and Supreme Courts as well in proceedings in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).

Civil Litigation can be a costly experience and our solicitors are able to discuss the cost-benefits of pursuing your grievance in a free no-obligation first interview.